Subject: A terrible thing
As per your suggestion and thinking it might be easier to investigate what was up directly on your computer, I logged in with my username. The first immediately obvious problem was that everything was in Norwegian, or 'Norsk' as the cool (possibly literally) kids call it. I suspect that this isn't something you encountered as you probably would have mentioned it, unless you are furthering yourself by learning Scandinavian languages. I tried to change the language for my user account but nothing happened. I then attempted to beat a hasty retreat by logging out using my knowledge of Norwegian Apple menus. Unfortunately this also didn't do anything. I then ran away hoping that it logs itself out overnight as I didn't want to turn the system off, in case it fucked everything up.
I will add this to my list of grievances in my correspondence with IT.
Yours shamefully,
Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment