Is a horrible name for a soup.
Now that Barack Obama is the new ipod, I'm going to have to find something gnu 2 right about*. Luckily it appears that change is afoot or indeed both feet in my 'life': I have received furnishings for my abode and will hopefully move in by the end of the week. This will allow me to start to fully appreciate the screams of the baby presumably belonging to the people in the apartment above. Unless the screaming is due to its kidnapping.
Planning where to put furniture is difficult when you've always had the decision made for you by kindly/deranged/utilitarian parents or landlords. Now I must face the yawning gulf of choice, a perilous chasm into which many fall, doomed to constantly shuffle dressers around and change the angle of sofas for ever. But armed with my laser range finder and spirit level I will prevail, arranging all objects at perfect ninety degree angles and no further than 12.5mm from the wall.
The single most expensive object ordered was a futon, just in case anyone ever makes the pilgrimage here to beg an audience with my wisdom. Or any of my other teeth. The friendly young serf who set it up for me asked if the place I'd come from was very different to here. I informed him that there were lots more bars and clubs. He seemed impressed, " Wow, so you could get loads of butt?"
Perhaps he was shortsighted.
My camera, bought at crazy blood and oil subsidised Freedom prices, should arrive soon, allowing me to show you pictures via the other well known attention seekers' site, flickr. When the time comes, please ignore the pictures of Japanese schoolgirls coyly lifting their skirts to reveal Prince Charles' maniacal grin. They're for my other website.
*As was kindly pointed out by the Rt. Hon. Blucas Muff Esq. DPhil. PMT.
No comments:
Post a Comment