Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Gnus

Sirs, I humbly submit my choice for article of the day: "Honor [sic] considers new definition of plagiarism".
I didn't really want to read any further than that, so I didn't, did I? I mean I don't need to be pushing myself around, I'm my own man, at least until the tests come back and show me to be hiding a conjoined twin amongst the rusty iron in my appendix.
As I understand it, without actually bothering to educate myself at all, and with none of the facts at hand, the Honor [sic] council decides what's wrong and what's right for our morally deficient friends, the student body. There are draconian penalties for infractions, but a fairly low conviction rate, possibly because the jurists are themselves drawn from the student body. This is wild speculation though. Wild like a tiger without a cereal advertising deal.
I suppose with funding cutbacks it's only sensible that Honor [sic] diversify its holdings and explore other sectors in an increasingly dynamic marketplace. I am surprised though, that they have chosen the well established and heavily saturated dictionary market, especially with their meagre offering of just one word. Maybe their redefinition is gonna be awesome enough to carry the thing off.

Si si si,
Senor Wuff-Wuff, Crufts 3rd place.

No comments:

Post a Comment