Just a quick run down on scenes from my life I would like for you to know about.
In 1: Worked in the library today. At one point I looked up, from my task of scratching obscenities through my notepad and into the desk with a broken pencil, to see that the girl at the next table was using the library computer to browse pictures of swimsuit models. She did this for an hour.
In 2: As I was about to leave the cubicle/stall/manger and wash my hands I heard two other people come into the toilets.
"How big is it supposed to get?"
"About twenty times bigger."
After hearing this exchange I decided to stay hidden for a little bit longer. The voices moved away from the cubicles and towards the urinals and sinks. There was some giggling followed by, "Have you done this before?"
"Yeah a few times."
"Go on, put it in."
Now I wished I'd left at the start.
"Ah man, it's at an angle. Give it a shake."
This was too much and I decided to flee. On opening the door I discovered two men peering into a glass of water by the window.
Bully's Special Prize: The man opposite me on the bus was huge, the sort of huge that involves man-boobs and looks like a Montegolfier in a pair of trousers. His appearance was not improved by the rain having rendered his shirt transparent, nor by the eye-shadow, lipstick and pig tails.
I saw your Stornoboys tonight. It's not the same without you! ...to be precise, there is less rudeness.
ReplyDeleteJol