Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Achtung Spitfire!, Die Varmints! and welcome to my new - hopefully more anonymous and less popular with people who search for horrifying medical conditions and cities in Texas - 'log on the web' TM.
I have become tired of the logging in system and I'm sure all four of you have too. The principal complaint is that it limits me to inflicting patronising remarks on an elite (people whose email addresses I know) and as a result has become me preaching to the converted. If I wanted to do that, I would just write furious notes on facedick like everyone else. In my immense arrogance I believe I have an important message to share with the tiny fraction of the Earth's population that is both English literate and internet enabled, and as soon as I have figured out what that message is, I will definitely write it somewhere here.
What I will do now is try to republish here some of the hardcore scorn from the previous incarnation, so that new people can be confused and upset by it. Of course I will also continue updating you lucky winners on my adventures in life without time off for good behaviour. I will attempt to use completely anonymous data in this endeavour, my existence being in every way average, banal and non-singular.
Here is a link you might like, you also might not but you won't know if you don't try will you? It's a bit like mind altering drugs or joining a convent in that way really:
A link you may or may not like.
Your correspondent in a stagnant reality,
droid.
No comments:
Post a Comment